Friday, May 4, 2012

The REAL Me

I hate make- up and only wear it for work because it covers up some of my "face lines"
I love being a mommy.
I love my husband-especially when he makes sure I always have diet coke.
I have fed my kids cake for breakfast.
My BFF's have been with me through everything over the last 15 years, which is way cool.
If toys were land mines my house would have blown up 5 minutes ago.
My kids have barn shoes and non barn shoes.  (Occasionally I have to clean cow poop off the non barn shoes.)
I love romance novels but sometimes save them for the weekends so I don't stay up too late during the week.
Happy Friday!

For a few weeks now, I have been linking up with The Gypsy Mama's Five Minute Friday's.  It is alot of fun to write about a random topic!

7 comments:

  1. This made me giggle...."If toys were land mines my house would have blown up 5 minutes ago."

    I completely agree - and I think my children are out to get me in this way!

    Thank you for being 'real'

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. this post made me literally laugh out loud...I was raised on a farm too and I understand barn shoes all too well...or when suddenly shoes "became" barn shoes! also about the land mines...I know that well too...have a great weekend enjoying your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I think we fed cakes for breakfast before. cute. thanks for sharing a bit of who you are.
    http://leah-jamielynn.typepad.com/blog/ is where my post is for this prompt ~Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best...I have diet coke at my house too, just for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - and am very impressed that you have barn shoes and nonbarn shoes and that only sometimes you have to scrap crap off the nonbarn shoes - I gave up - no one was listening to me and ALL my shoes have crap on them!
    And what is the difference between cake/cookies for breakfast and cereal??? I say none!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete