Friday, June 8, 2012

Things I Will (most likely) Never Do

1. Give up diet coke.
2.  Like the Nicholas Sparks novel Dear John. The heroine drives me crazy! (And no I have not nor ever will see the movie).
3.  Become super mom.  How do you accessorize a cape anyway?
4.  Lose my "Catholic Guilt"  (If you are Catholic you KNOW what this means.)
5.  Stop reading the hard copy version of books.  I have read a couple of books on my IPAD.   But I don't have to worry about charging my hard copy of books or dropping them in the bath tub.


Pieces of Amy Link up

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Stephanie's Mommy Brain. The key to keeping off the pounds is definitely exercise! That's something I struggle with, but I'm working on. :)

    Stephanie Kay
    Stephanie's Mommy Brain

    ReplyDelete