Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Versatile Blogger Blog

Many thanks to Going Jane and Gal in the Middle, my bffs, for passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to me. So, here are the rules of the award.
So here are the "rules" of the award:

1.Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4.Contact the bloggers you've picked at let them know about the award.

So, here we go with 7 things about me:
1. I try everyday to be the best person I can be and treat everyone with respect and love.
2. Being a mommy and a wife are 2 of the best things I have ever done.
3. I have an obsession for all things "Twilight" and cannot wait for June 30th which will bring Eclipse the next installment of the Twilight Saga.
4. I had both of my children by C section and have had complications resulting in several surgeries and visits to the doctor as a result of the C sections.
5. I married my special guy 14 months after I met him.
6. My current profession as well as my journey thought high school and college are a direct result of having the opportunity to ride and show horses while growing up.
7. My daughter is getting ready to show in her first pig show in a week.

15 bloggers to pass the award to is tough because I am so new to blogging, but here goes:
1. First to Going Jane. She is a very talented writer with lots of creativity and interests; so her blog does not disappoint. We have been friends for over 16 years; and she is so very dear to me.
2. Life would not be life with out Gal in the Middle She is also very creative and funny; so reading her blog has been fun. Especially since she has been posting recipes. Hmm. Maybe she will cook next time I am at her house.
3. Beyer Beware: Enough Said.
4. Purdue Extension Warrick County has a cool blog we try to keep up to date with breaking information for youth, families, and agriculture. (This is my work blog).
5. My co-worker has a great blog. You can visit her and her hubby at their berry patch at http://nickandaheld.blogspot.com/
6. Two Maids a Milking is a great look at life on a dairy farm with 2 moms on the go.
7. KJ Roberts blog has a book tour going on right now and she does the Class of 1993 proud.
8. A Latte' with Ott is a very neat site. I love her page design and her writing; I have been visiting her blog to get ideas for mine.
9. Tess Gerritsen is a favorite writer of mine; and she has a blog that she updates frequently. She is also getting ready to have a new TV show launched based on her books.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Always appreciate the comments and feedback. Congrats on your award!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO AWESOME, Carla!! And I love the new background! :)

    ReplyDelete